Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Spicing Up Modcloth's Rainy Day Dress

Friday, March 7, 2014

Spicing Up Modcloth's Rainy Day Dress

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!! Spring is right around the corner and I know lots of you have been asking me to do some spring style inspiration. Today, I have an inspiration using a dress from Modcloth which I use as my focal piece.

I added a green peep toe wedges and a green and gold belt to accentuate and offset the floral pattern in the dress. The belt will also add some dimension to your waist making the dress more flattering. For my accessories, I chose a pair of cluster studded earrings. To finish off the look, I added a mustard color bag. This outfit can be worn to work, to grab and bite with friends or even on a date. For the date you may need to change the bag to something a little more evening appropriate.

To view the entire collage you may visit my junglebarbie polyvore page.
Thank you for reading and until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...