Thursday, April 3, 2014

Painting Spring Red Ft Sammydress.com Dress

Today lock hairstyle is an extension of yesterday's lock hairstyle. I wanted an updo that would complement this gorgeous Sammydress.com dress.
Pinning up the back gave me the look I was going for. To see the original style see the tutorial below.
I tried these 2 options for wearing the dress; one with the Gap belt and one without. I ended up wearing it without because it was more comfortable.
Zara Union Jack clutch and sandals, Gucci sunnies, Topshop necklace worn as a bracelet, Sammydress.com earrings and dress completed my look.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...