Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring Floral Featuring Sammydress.com

Happy Hump Day Barbies and Kens!!!!! Long time don't see!!! It seem like an eternity but I am trying to see if I can post at least 2 or 3 times a week.
Today, I have a very simple lock hairstyle which is perfect for spring. I incorporated a sweeping bang to add some character to the style.
I will upload the tutorial for this hairstyle later tonight on my Youtube channel.
Spring is here and I am loving the weather here even though sometimes it behaves erratic. I paired this Sammydress.com white button down and Lion earrings with a H&M floral tights, Steve Madden nude wedges, Louis Vuitton tote, Citizen watch, Lucky Brand bracelet, Forever21 necklace and Nina Ricci sunnies.
Here's the entire look. Let me know your thoughts in the comment box.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...