Friday, April 18, 2014

Story Come to Bump

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!! I have an announcement for you guys. I will be having a baby. I am super excited because I alway said I would at age 35 and God kept me in great health to do so.
Wanted to share it with you a long time ago but I had no bump to show. About a week ago my belly just grew. I am currently 18week pregnant.
Here are another more picture enjoy!!!! The dress I am wearing in this video is from H&M.
Thank you for reading. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Has the pregnancy changed your hair growth or loc behavior?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you pHenomenalhairstylist. No I have not noticed any difference in my hair. Will let you know if I do,

      Delete
  2. am jeolous congratulations my dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you're definitely showing now, lol. Congrats and enjoy the pregnancy...its such a beautiful thing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!!!! Thank you My Baby Girls Curls

      Delete
  4. So happy for you!!! CONGRATS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been following your blog for awhile. I have loose natural hair, but I style it in mini twists for a month or more at a time. I get lots of compliments when I try the loc styles from your tutorials on my twists. Thanks for your blog and YouTube channel and congratulations on your new blessing sistren!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support Sierra. I am happy that you find ways to make my styles work in your hair.

      Delete
  6. Congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaats dear!! Great blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ghlonghair. I appreciate your support Love.

      Delete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...