Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Jogger Chic

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Jogger Chic

Happy Hump Day Barbies and Kens!!!! Last week the weather was super hot now this week it is cold. I am not complaining about the cooler weather because I'll take it any day over the heat.
Today's outfit is suitable for the weather as well as my dual occasion. In the morning, I went to teach and I wore some white Dresslink.com oxfords with my Ralph Lauren button down, Bershka joggers, earrings and hat, Zara sunnies, LV speedy and Citizen watch.
For my afternoon meeting, I changed my shoes to these Justfab sandals.
Thank you for all the kinds words and love shown to me throughout my pregnancy. I love my Barbs and Kens and will continue to update you as much as I can.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...