Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Twenty Four & a Half weeks and counting...

Friday, May 30, 2014

Twenty Four & a Half weeks and counting...

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!!!!!! Finally the quarter is winding down and I am getting more time to do outfits of the day as per your requests as well as lock hairstyles.
Today's outfit I wore to my doctor's visit as well as to run a few errands. I paired the outfit with a very simple lock hairstyle. Recently, I find myself doing lots of very quick, easy cutesy hairstyles.
For my outfit, I wore a harem style pants from Forever21 and ring, H&M tank, BCBG sandals, Armani Exchange bracelet, Zara sunnies and GAP tote and cardigan.
 Thank you for reading. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...