Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Adovia Mineral Skin Care Dead Sea Salt Soap

Since being pregnant I try to find natural products to use on my skin, hair and nails. Recently, I came across the Adovia Mineral Skin Care Dead Sea Salt soap. You can use it on your face as well as on your skin. I used it on my skin because I do not like to use bar soaps on my face.
NB: I have super dry skin.
I used this soap for 2 weeks and ended up liking it. It left my skin very soft and moisturized. How I used it was, I cleansed my skin with the Adovia Mineral Skin Care Dead Sea Salt soap and after drying I applied vitamin E and Olive oil to my skin. I find that this works great for my skin.
You can pick it up on Amazon for about $11. It's a little more than your average bar but I think it worth buying if you have dry skin.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received Adovia Minerial Skin Care Dead Sea Salt Soap to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.


No comments:

Post a Comment

RoseGal Haul 2017 Swimsuits

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you are doing well and hope the weather is as nice where you are as where I am. The current weather...