Monday, June 23, 2014

Check This Check That

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Hope you all had a great weekend. This Saturday, I went to the Fashion District here in LA and this was my look.

The day was a little hot outside with a slight breeze so I thought I would wear a hat to keep the sun out of my face and this light and breezy dress to keep me cool.
My outfit is casual, cute, girly and flirty. I scored this Forever 21 number when I went thrifting at the Goodwill. I paid $3.99 for it which I think was a steal.
I wore a Bershka men's hat, Topshop earrings, Gap sunnies, Dresslink.com oxfords and Long Champ bag.
Did I mention that the dress has 2 pockets. I love dresses with pockets. Here's the complete look.
Have you checked out my last lock tutorial? If not you can from the link below.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Smooches,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...