Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Happy Featuring Sammydress.com Dress

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you are having or had a great day. Today's outfit reflected my mood. I felt like a little sunshine.
To complement my outfit, I did this gorgeous hairstyle. I will be uploading the video for this look late today or early tomorrow.
Dress Sammydress.com, Forever21 earrings, Justfab sandals, GAP bag.
Have you seen my latest video? Check it out from the link below.
 
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn

7 comments:

  1. I lik your hair style. Where did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I just wanted to let you know that I am featuring you on my blog because you have done such a great job with designing your blog and increasing your followers.
    I am hoping to hear what you think I should do to improve my blog or to get noticed.
    I really appreciate all your help. Here is my blog: http://makeupandskincarereview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feature Karen.I will take a look at your blog and let you know.

      Delete
  3. I am loving yur maternity looks, WERK

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still trying to figure out how to determine my size with samny dress. They have such cute dresses but mostly small. Sigh*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...