Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Maxing and Enjoying the Weather

Happy Hump Day Barbies and Ken!!!!! Today's outfit and hairstyle is fitting for the weather we are having. As I promised I am going to try to post my outfit that I wear everyday. You are in luck today because I made 2 posts.

I did a very low key hairstyle because I did not want my hair on my skin and I am a bot tired of my straight hair.
To complete my hairstyle, I wore a Forever21 maxi dress, sandals and earrings, GAP tote, Bershka scarf, Betsy Johnson sunnies, Kenneth Cole watch and Salvatore Ferragamo bangle set.
Thank you for watching. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

1 comment:

  1. Today's outfit and hairstyle is fitting for the weather we are having. As I promised I am going to try to post my outfit that I wear everyday. You are in luck today because I made 2 posts. thinning

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...