Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Pure & Essential Minerals Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask Review

Recently, I introduced this product as a part of my hair routine as a way to add more moisture to my hair. The product I am referring to is Pure & Essential Minerals Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask. I was sent this product for review purposes and happen to fall in love with the product and would like to share it with you. 

Benefits
  • helps damaged or frizzy hair
  • hydrates and repairs dry and damaged hair
  • conditions hair
 Ingredients
  • organic Aloe Juice
  • organic Castor Oil
  • organic Coconut Oil 
  • Pro-Vitamin B5
Places to buy Pure & Essential Minerals Morocco Argan Oil

I highly recommend this product because it stays true to the benefits listed. To see how I use this product in my hair check the video link below.


Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to my blog for trendy hairstyles and useful haircare tip.  Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a Pure and Essential Minerals Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RoseGal Haul 2017 Swimsuits

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you are doing well and hope the weather is as nice where you are as where I am. The current weather...