Friday, June 13, 2014

Shifting the Balance ft GAP shirt Dress

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!! Sorry that these pictures are not as bright as the previous pictures. I am currently playing around with a new camera. Anyhoo, I did this hairstyle that is suitable for the summer time.
I will be uploading the tutorial for this hairstyle soon so keep an eye out for this tutorial.
To complete my outfit I wore a thrifted Gap shirt dress, Steve Madden sandals, Bershka earrings, LV bag, Nina Ricci sunnies and Citizen watch.

Thank you for reading. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...