Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Chambray Prints and Buns

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Chambray Prints and Buns

Happy Hump Day Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you are all having a great week and surviving the crazy weather.
Today was a very hot day and so I planned by hairstyle and outfit around it. I saw a similar hairstyle that Beyonce wore when she had in box braids and was inspired.
To complete my hairstyle, I wore a printed skirt and earrings from Forever21, H&M tank, Target denim shirt, BCBG bracelet and sandals, Fendi tote, Citizen watch, Topshop and H&M rings and Kenneth Cole sunnies.
Have you checked out my recent lock tutorial? Click the video link below to watch and recreate the look.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, Syn. I love the high bun and outfit!

    Lola

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...