Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Frills and Buns

Hey Barbies and Kens!!!! Today's post is a bit late but I apologize. The sun was playing with me thus making my pictures a little dark.
I have been loving high buns lately. I tried recording a tutorial for this look but the lighting was super poor. I will try to re-record it another day so stay tuned for that. In the meantime checkout my latest video.
To complete my hairstyle, I wore a top from Abercrombie with a Zara skirt, Fendi tote, H&M earrings, GAP sunnies and cardigan, Steve Madden sandals, Bershka bangle and Forever21 ring.

Thank you for reading. Until, tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...