Fringe and Thangs

Missed me yesterday? I did not get a chance to post because I was busy trying to find all the things I need for my hospital bag.
 Today I decided that I would make sure to post seeing that the sun was out and I had a new hairstyle sporting.
Here's the tutorial for this lock hairstyle.
Sorry for the multitude of pictures making up for yesterday. LOL!!!!!

I completed my hairstyle by wearing a Zara maxi dress, sunnies and sandals, BCBgeneration bracelet, Forever21 dome ring, H&M knuckle rings and earring, GAP bag and Citizen watch.
Checkout my latest lock hairstyle tutorial. Remember to like, share an subscribe for more lock tutorials.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products