Monday, August 25, 2014

Anaconda plus Backless

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Hope you had a great weekend. I have been resting and awaiting the arrival of my Prince.
This dress I wore 2 times before. Once to my New York baby shower in June and the other to dinner with Le Boyfriend and my friend from Japan.
I did not get enough pictures to show you so I thought I would take some to showcase this beautiful dress.
I thought this hairstyle complemented the dress very well. Want to recreate it in your hair? Check out the tutorial below.
To complete my hairstyle, I wore this dress I got from the Santee Alley in LA but it's from Lulu's, BCBG sandals, Zara clutch and Nina Ricci sunnies.
 Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...