Monday, August 18, 2014

BeautyconLA 2014

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! This weekend I had the pleasure to attend BeautyconLA. I had a great time and got a lot of goodies which I shared on my Youtube channel.
I had a very simple hairstyle for my outfit as I think having my hair down will tone down the outfit and make it more casual.
 Here's the tutorial for this look.
To complete my hairstyle, I wore a very sexy number from Love Culture, Dolce Vita sandals, H&M knuckle rings, Gucci watch, Jayro bracelet, Gucci sunnies and Louis Vuitton bag.
 Sorry for the photo overload. This week I am 35 weeks and counting. The days are going by very quickly. Soon I'll be a mommy. Enjoying it while it lasts.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...