Monday, August 25, 2014

Bioque Day Cream Review


As I mentioned, I have been trying out new products. The Bioque Day Cream is one of the many products. I usually cannot use lots of face products because I have extremely dry skin but this product worked well with my skin. I cannot speak for the wrinkle reduction as I do not have that many. The product was very light weight and left my skin feeling very soft. 

Product NameBioque Day Cream

Company Name: 

Price: $45.00 1.75Oz

IngredientsWater, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Phospholipids, Glycerin, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethylene/Acrtlic Acid Copolymer, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Extract, Dimethicone, Nelumbo Nucifera Seed Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mimosa Pudica Leaf Extract, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Sodium PCA, Retinyl Palmitate, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxylated Lecithin, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, BHT, Polyquaternium-51, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Trehalose.

Purchased from
http://www.bioque.com/day_cream.html


Where to buy
Bioque website

I am very satisfied with product and would recommend it. The only thing drawback is it is a little pricy.

Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from http://www.tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...