Monday, August 11, 2014

Enjoying Summer to the Max

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Long time don't see. Today's hairstyle is suitable for my ladies or men whose hairline is thinning or who wants to give their edges a break.
I will be uploading the tutorial for this lock hairstyle soon but in the meantime, you can checkout the last video I did catering to thinning edges.
To complete my hairstyle, I wore a H&M maxi dress, Steve Madden sandals, Bershka earrings, Nina Ricci sunnies, Zara clutch and Takashimaya necklace worn as a bracelet.
Here is the tutorial for the lock  hairstyle.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...