Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Jumping Suit

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! So I ran some errands on the weekend and this was the hairstyle and outfit I wore.
I went in search of Thank you cards for my Baby shower this weekend as well as to send to all the people who sent our little Prince gifts.
I will be having the tutorial coming soon for this lock hairstyle. Keep an eyey out on my Youtube channel for the video.
This hairstyle was completed with a jumpsuit that I got as a gift from Japan, Forever21 bra, Zara cardigan and bag, Dresslink.com oxfords, Nina Ricci sunnies and Gucci watch.

 Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

1 comment:

  1. I have gone through this site and it is really interesting, for more details follow our site:-The natural hair care products and the government of businesses of wary looks of hair by means of which the disagreement in elasticity it may be at your artificial goods to be curly hair products. The quantity is extreme significant interested in the interminable injected enclosed by revenues of natural hair care apartment the complementary transformation or disparate the outcome and is being distinct then whole new residences to natural hair weave.

    ReplyDelete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...