Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Plaiting ma Summer Baddi

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! I have a blog post for you. Yeah!!! Summer is here and I can feel it literally.
 I could not stand to have my hair down on my skin because it made me too tot so, I washed it on the weekend and did the protective plaits.
 Here is the tutorial for the lock hairstyle.
Remember to tag me if you do any of my hairstyles.
To compliment my summer hairstyle I wore a shorts from Forever21, Nina Ricci sunnies, Zara top and clutch with a pair of Justfab sandals.
Have you seen my latest lock tutorial? Check it out here 


Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. I remember when you said that you were waiting for a baby bump to show, and that bump is full throttle now! Lol! Congratulations! You seem excited about motherhood. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? and now my belly is just growing. I am super excited. Can't wait to meet my Prince

      Delete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...