Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy 2015 from Jungle Barbie

Happy 2015 Barbies and Kens!!!! Today's post include an edgy lock hairstyle as well as a remixed piece of clothing.
This hairstyle includes 4 different hair techniques; the twists, faux plaits, buns and pompadour.
To recreate the look in your own hair, go ahead and checkout the video below.
To complete my hairstyle, I am wearing an oversized dress from Ralph Lauren with Zara boots and clutch, Topshop earrings, H&M leather jacket and Nina Ricci sunnies.
 Thank you for reading. Remember to checkout my New Years Eve lock hairstyle tutorial.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

3 comments:

  1. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC or Facebook?

    Please leave a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...