Monday, April 27, 2015

Lifestyle Chat: Teething Necklace


This is a post about teething in infants and toddlers. I hope you find this helpful. Let me give you a little context into why I tried this product. I have an infant who is now 7 months. He started teething from about 3 months. I bought the traditional teething gadgets for him but he refused to use them for more than 1 minute.


He preferred chewing on our fingers instead of the toys. I came across the Chew Choos Teething necklace from Baby Pinch Boutique. I gave it to him and he had a field day. I even featured it in one of my favorites video on my Youtube channel. You can see the clip at 6:54 to 7:42.
I know you might be saying it looks dangerous because your baby may swallow the balls. I never leave him alone with it I am always there. The cord is very sturdy and so are the balls.

What do you do when your baby is teething?

I enjoy my Teething necklace (well my son does). To get yours or read up more about it, check out their Amazon page here.

Thank you for reading and until next time stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...