Friday, April 17, 2015

Polo Shirt Chic


Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!! Long time nuh see. Today, I got inspired by the polo shirt trend. Loving the look and create a look surrounding the polo shirt.
I am also loving this natural makeup look courtesy of Black Opal foundation and finishing powder.
To complete my lock hairstyle I am wearing an America Eagle polo shirt, Forever21 skater skirt, Zara bag, Bershka, scarf, Dresslink.com oxford and Salvatore Ferragamo belt.
 
Thank you for reading. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

3 comments:

  1. I simply want to tell you that I am new to blogging and absolutely loved you're blog. Almost certainly I’m want to bookmark your blog. You surely come with exceptional articles. Thanks a lot for revealing your blog.

    Toshiba PVT-375BT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support Frank. I am happy you are loving my posts

      Delete



  2. Very nice post, impressive. its quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing.
    Toshiba PVT-375BT

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...