Friday, May 1, 2015

Beauty Post: My Favorite Face Products


Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!! I have a little different post for you guys. When I did my face care video on my blog I was asked to share a few of the products I am liking on my blog. Just in case you missed that video, you can view it below.
Today's product is one with vitamin C as well. I am liking products with vitamin C because it helps to keep your face radiant and clear. I like this one because it is very moisturizing and light weight. If you are interested in trying it out you may visit their website here.

Thank you for reading. Until next time stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...