Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Graduation 2015 Lock Hairstyle

It's graduation season and I am one of the many who will be graduating. I have been playing with styles that I want to wear. I like the bangs but I am not sure if I will wear one since my graduation is outside at midday.
This hairstyle is very versatile because if you wear a hat it can fit your hair and if you don't it's very chic. To recreate the look in your hair, check the tutorial below.
If you are graduating congrats. Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
SYn

1 comment:

  1. Spotted your first grey hair? Or just want to get your hair coloured for a new look? Either way most first-timers are sceptical about streaking or colouring their hair. Understand the process, keep these pointers in mind and there’s nothing to worry. virgin brazilian hair extensions

    ReplyDelete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...