Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Half Bun a 90'sTrend feat. Visible Science Organic Argan Oil

Hey Barbies and Kens!!!!!! Today, I have a very simple lock hairstyle for you. Want to achieve it in your hair, no worries, check the video below.
Today, I used Visible Science Organic Argan oil to moisturize my hair.
I like that it is very light weight and not greasy. The smell is also great. I cannot attest to the taming of fly aways and the split ends. My main purpose of using the oil was to provide moisture. It did that for about 2 days and then I had to reapply it. The instructions says to apply on wet hair but I did on dry hair so, maybe that's why.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn
http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMeb4393d8f53b85c1383c3f74d5fc7457

1 comment:

  1. The pre-order price is lower than it will be if you buy it after the book has been published and you also get a chance to sponsor a unique book. You can read why at Kendra's blog here. And go and read more at Indiegogo. virgin brazilian hair extensions

    ReplyDelete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...