Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Mommy Shift---ToysRus Run

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Mommy Shift---ToysRus Run

On the weekend, I went to ToysRus/BabiesRus with my little Prince. It was a warm day so I decided to wear this H&M shift dress. I did not want to do much with my hair because as you know I am trying to get my edges back.
 I sported my curls using a headband to keep my hair out of my face. I used a Christian Dior scarf as a headband. I also played with the colors from the scarf on my eyes.
The look was completed with a strappy sandals from Enzo Angiolini, diaper bag and Sammydress.com sunnies.

Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...