Thursday, July 23, 2015

Loc Petal Updo Collab with Keisha Charmaine

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today, I have a loc hairstyle for you. This is a collab with my friend Keisha Charmaine from Youtube. We are using the loc petal to create a summer loc hairstyle.
Check out her video here and show her some love.
Here are a few pictures from the style I did. If you would like to recreate the look in your hair, checkout the video here.
To complete my hairstyle, I am wearing a DIY crop top and skirt from H&M (Old, similar here or here, Gucci sunnies (Old), Coach clutch here and Lamb sandals (Old, similar here and here.
 Thank you for reading and watching. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...