Monday, July 20, 2015

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Today, I will be sharing with you some new products (new to me). These products are from Thank God Im Natural (TGIN).
I tried all the products in their moisture line and fell in love from the first use. I like how the products are light weight and moisturizing and do not build up on your hair.
Check the video above to see the products in use. After I used the products, I did a protective styling. This style will help you retain the moisture in your hair while being cute at the same time.
Here are a few pictures of the loc hairstyle. How do you protect your hair during the summer time?
Thank you for watching and reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...