Falling in Summer all over again: Summer to Fall Hair and Outfit Feat JollyChic.com

Hello Barbies and Kens!!! I can't believe summer is almost gone. It's not fair I am not ready. So, today I am going to show you a transition loc hairstyle and how to translate your summer dresses to the fall.
To recreate this look check the link here or the video below. 
To complete my loc hairstyle, I am wearing a halter mini-length bodycon dress from Jollychic (here), Gucci watch, Chinese Laundry shoes.

 
Not because the season is changing doesn't mean you can't still wear your summer pieces. All you have to do is add a thicker fabric clothing and or darker color. In my case, I added a burnt orange skirt from H&M (similar here and here), Steve Madden wedges.
Thank you for reading and watching. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

1a88dc7550c2324e7764dea121a158b2b6179ea85f98c7303c

Comments

  1. I like the hairstyle and I love how you transformed the summer dress into a fall outfit!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tanya. I will checkout your blog

      Delete
  2. You look fantastic! What do I need to do to lose this baby weight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Taiti. I am breastfeeding and eat clean

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products