Monday, October 19, 2015

Jungle Barbie Calling Fall

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!!! I am so over summer here in Southern California. Summer you have over stayed your time. I can't wait for the cooler weather. To usher in fall, I did this very simple outfit of the day.

I love this H&M top because it can be worn as a tunic as well as a blouse. I also like the versatility of the top. I can wear it off the shoulder which I did in this post as well as I can wear it as a boat neck. I added a Forever21 skinny belt to singe my waist. This will enhance my figure.
I also added a green broad hat to add some character to the look. To top the look off, I added a large pair of sunnies from Nina Ricci and a small Christian Dior clutch.
 
 What is your favorite season?
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...