Friday, November 20, 2015

Berries, Olives, Grays and Blacks that's what Fall Orders

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!! Today's outfit, I wore to work and adjusted it a bit to run some errands. For work I wore the sweater with a pair of black cigarette pants and no hat.
To run errands, I changed into the skirt because it was a little hot.
I like fall because I get to play with fashion and makeup a little more. For my makeup look today, I am wearing Mac Studio sculpt foundation (NW45), Kat Von D concealer (Deep 38), Colorpop Cosmetics Lippie Stick and Lip Stick, Stretchex Mascara, Mac eyebrow pencil (spiked).

My outfit consisted of H&M sweater (currently in stores on sale),  Forever21 skater skirt (old), Baginc bag, Loaves platform penny loafers (got in Japan), Gap hat (old) and Nina Ricci sunnies (old).
Originally, I was going to wear a pencil skirt but thought it looked too dressed up to run errands.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...