Monday, November 2, 2015

Boy I Love Fall Hues

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! The weather has finally made up it's mind in LA and I am ushering in my fall pieces.
Today's outfit and hairstyle was an inspiration from an outfit I made my son wore to school on Wednesday. I love the rugged look and I added a more feminine touch to it.
For my hairstyle I did a sweeping bang and put my hair to the side.
To recreate the hairstyle in your own hair, check the video link below.
I like fall because I can layer my summer and spring pieces. For today's look, I added a Forever21 gilet over a Topshop three quarter sleeve bodycon dress.
I accessorized the look with an oversized sunny from Nina Ricci, LV bag, Citizen watch and Coach high tops.
Thank you so much for reading and watching the tutorial video. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Nice watch :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...