Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Stripes!!!! That's a Low Bun

Happy Hump Day Barbies and Kens!!!!! Finally fall is here and I can get to buss out ma fall clothes and experiment with new hairstyles and lip colors.
Do you want to recreate this fall loc hairstyle in your hair? Check the video link below.
 For this loc hairstyle I played on the low piggytails with my protective plaits. I like classic and timeless hairstyles like these.

 To complement my loc hairstyle, I wore a Love Culture dress, Gap bomber denim jacket (old), Nina Ricci sunnies (old), Zara boots (old) and carried my Baginc bag (old).
 Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.


XOXO,
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...