Thursday, January 21, 2016

Boy!!!!! Girl!!! Yuh in Di Mix

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! This post should have been up since last week. I won't give you a speech as to why I did not post it then. The most important thing is that I am now.
I like to mix male pieces or male inspired pieces to give them a feminine touch. Today, I felt like using that as my inspiration as well as since the beginning of the year I have been in an extremely great mood and feel very inspired.

Working in a relaxed environment I am able to play with pieces more. Here I paired a denim top with some H&M chinos, Zara corduroy blazer and boots and Fendi tote. To add in the feminine touch, I added my Kate Spade bow belt and a double bun.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Please show me some support by watching my video and subscribe.
XOXO,
JB

1 comment:

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...