Disco!!! It's a Party!!!

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!! Today, I have a very simple and comfy outfit to share. I wore this over the weekend to a birthday party with my son.
I featured the sweater and disco pants in a clothing on my Youtube channel earlier this month. To see the pieces and more check the link here.
To compliment the pieces from H&M, I wore a pair of ankle boots from Zara, Baginc bag, Gucci sunnies, H&M necklaces and hoops.
To complete my look I wore my hair in a high bun. To see how I do this bun you can check out the following videos here, here and here. I have lots of them on my channel.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
JB

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products