Friday, January 29, 2016

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Happy Friday Barbie and Kens!!! Hope you had a great week. I am looking forward to the weekend because I will get to attend GenBeauty LA.
 Recently, I have been in a bun mood. I wore this half bun and a ponytail on Wednesday to work. It is very simple but was very fitting for my outfit that day.
For my outfit, I wore a high waist skinny pants and mock turtle neck sweater from H&M, Steve Madden over the knee boots, Zara bag and blazer.
Have a great weekend. Thank you for reading. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
JB

1 comment:

  1. The Pacific Ocean was on full display. Its teal water sparkling in front of me without anything obstructing my view. The quiet sky had no beginning, no end. http://24healthbeautytips.com/

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...