Pretty in Pink: February Ipsy Glam Bag

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you all had a great week and is gearing up for the weekend. Today, I want to make a post for all my Barbies or Kens who are makeup lovers. I will be sharing my items from my February Ipsy Glam Bag.
These are all the items I received in my bag;
1) Chella Lipstick Pencil  (Passionate Pink)

2) Naked Cosmetics pigment (Sierra Nevada #5)

3) Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil

4) Luxie Beauty Flat Definer Brush (221)

5) Promise Organic Ultra Moisturizing Argan Creme Facial Lotion 
I have provided clickable links for all the items just in case you are interested in picking them up and trying them out.
I love all the items I received in the bag. For the above eye look, I used the Naked Cosmetics pigment to achieve the look. I also used the primer oil on top of my makeup to add more moisture and glow to my skin. For my lips, I made them look juicy by adding my Chella Lipstick Pencil in Passionate Pink. To complete my makeup look, I used the following products;

1) Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation (R530)
2) Mac Mineralize Skin Finish (Deep Dark)
3) CoverGirl Bronzer (Ebony Bronze)
4) NYX Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette (Sex Bomb) Pink color
5) Sleek Makeup Sunset Palette (Black)
6) Becca Highlighter (Topaz)
7) Benefit They're Real Mascara
8) Daiso Japan Lashes

If you want to sign up for the Ipsy Glam Bag, you can do so here. It is very inexpensive ($10 a month). You will not regret it because you will get a chance to try lots of different makeup and skincare items while building your collection.

If you receive the Ipsy Glam Bag, let me know what items you received in yours this month.

Thank you for reading. Have a great weekend. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
JB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products