Friday, February 19, 2016
Pretty in Pink: February Ipsy Glam Bag
1) Chella Lipstick Pencil (Passionate Pink)
2) Naked Cosmetics pigment (Sierra Nevada #5)
3) Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil
4) Luxie Beauty Flat Definer Brush (221)
5) Promise Organic Ultra Moisturizing Argan Creme Facial Lotion
1) Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation (R530)
2) Mac Mineralize Skin Finish (Deep Dark)
3) CoverGirl Bronzer (Ebony Bronze)
4) NYX Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette (Sex Bomb) Pink color
5) Sleek Makeup Sunset Palette (Black)
6) Becca Highlighter (Topaz)
7) Benefit They're Real Mascara
8) Daiso Japan Lashes
If you want to sign up for the Ipsy Glam Bag, you can do so here. It is very inexpensive ($10 a month). You will not regret it because you will get a chance to try lots of different makeup and skincare items while building your collection.
If you receive the Ipsy Glam Bag, let me know what items you received in yours this month.
Thank you for reading. Have a great weekend. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...
Source Recently, I introduced this product as a part of my hair routine when my hair is getting thin around the edges or just to stimulat...
Happy Friday Barbie and Kens!!! Hope you had a great week. I am looking forward to the weekend because I will get to attend GenBeauty LA. ...
Happy Good Friday Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I have a very simple outfit I wore yesterday. It was a very nice day and I decided to pull ...