Friday, March 25, 2016

Black & White

Happy Good Friday Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I have a very simple outfit I wore yesterday. It was a very nice day and I decided to pull out my spring/summer attires.
 I wore a dress from H&M , Forever21 bag (gift from a friend), Steve Madden sandals and Gucci sunnies.
Sorry the pictures are not clear. I have a new camera and trying to figure it out.

This was my makeup look. I went very neutral on the eyes with a bold lip. The lip combo is from Colorpop. I am wearing their lip pencil and lipstick in LBB.
Thank you for reading. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
JB

1 comment:

  1. Girls fashion and their age are always inversely proportional. You have fantastic stuff on this blog that keep the girls young and beautiful with you fashion tips. Being a fashion artist I really appreciate your efforts and work.
    Love from Royal Lady

    ReplyDelete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help you ste...