Monday, March 28, 2016

Funeral Meds

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! On Saturday, I went to a funeral at last minute and this is what I wore. I kept it very traditional wearing black and white. I usually like to wear cheerful colors to funerals but I did not want to be the only one there wearing colors.
 The pieces from this outfit comes from different stores. The top is from the Gap (old) similar here and here this one is pricy but nice, pants H&m (old) similar here and here, jacket Bershka (old) similar here and here, shoes Zara (old), watch Gucci (old) same here, Nina Ricci sunnies (old) similar here and here and bag Baginc (old) similar here and here.
For my makeup I went very simple with the face and bright lips. Loving this look for the spring. I like to strobe a.k.a highlight my face because it gives me a very glowy natural look.
On my lips, I am wearing Mac Rubywoo.

 The other items I used are LA Girl concealer in Chestnut, Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in dark deep, Too Faced Blush in Love Flush, Benefit They're Real Mascara, YSL Highlighter in Bisque, Becca Highlighter in Topaz, Mac eyebrow pencil in Spiked and Covergirl bronzer in Ebony.
 Thank you for reading. Until, tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Smooches,
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...