Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: High on Life

Friday, March 18, 2016

High on Life

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!! Yesterday, I took my Prince for the pediatrician for his checkup and this was my natural glam look. Even when you are a busy mom you need to make time to stay fly.
I will be doing a video soon on natural makeup look (no makeup look) suitable for everyday wear or work. This look will be very subtle.
Almost all the pieces were featured in one of my post last week. If you did not have a chance to read it check it out here.
 The pieces were very inexpensive. Shirt Forever21, disco pants H&M, sneakers UGG here, clutch coach (old), watch Citizen (old), gold necklace (old), sunnies Zara (old).

Thank you for reading. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
JB

3 comments:

  1. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community. site oficial keramaster

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...