Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Spring Shoes & Clothing Haul

Friday, March 4, 2016

Spring Shoes & Clothing Haul

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!! I hope you had a great week and is looking forward to the weekend. Today, I have a blog haul for you. I received a gift card and thought I would pick up a few bits to vamp up my closet for spring. Have you gotten anything new for spring? What did you get?
The first piece is a pair of sneakers from UGG. I like the stripes because it can translate from spring to summer easily as well as it can add some character to a plain boring outfit. I picked it up at Nodstrom. It came in other colors as well. If you would like to pick it up you can do so here or here.
The next thing I picked up from Off Saks 5th Ave is this strappy tassel Steve Madden sandals. This will be perfect for your (shift) dresses, shorts and skirts. If you would like to pick it up you can do so similar here and similar here.

The final pair of sandals I picked up is from Forever21. This pair was the most inexpensive. I paid $3.49 for it because I got an additional 30% off. This can be worn with dresses, skirts and shorts. I like the color and the style which is very popular this year for spring and summer. If you would like to pick it up you can do so similar here.
As for clothing pieces, I picked up this boyfriend style tee. I like to wear these when I am on the go with a pair of jeans or shorts. If you would like to pick it up you can do so here. All the pieces were a little over $50 ($56.09).

Thank you for reading. Stay tuned to my blog and Youtube channel to see how I style the pieces. have a great weekend. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...