Friday, April 29, 2016

Detailed Blue Shift Dress from StyleWe.com

Happy Barbies and Kens!!! Today I want to share this dress with you that I got from Stylewe.com. This dress is awesome in so many ways. First, the color. This is my favorite color. Next, the detailing on the dress. Because of theses details, you do not need to wear a necklace. I wore a Forever21 belt, Christina Dior clutch and Gucci watch to complete the accessories.
Also, the material is very structured and comfortable.
Checkout Stylewe.com they have some great pieces.
 Thank you for reading. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
Smooches,
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...