Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Full Face Beginners Everyday Makeup Drugstore Edition

If we buy all the makeup that comes out daily we will be broke unless we are rich. That is where drugstore makeup comes in. Don't get me wrong, I do have high end makeup products but I know which makeup products to buy high end and which to go frugal on. Buying makeup is like a game for me. Anyhoo, this post is not about that it about this beginner friendly natural makeup look.
To see the step by step application of the products I used, check out the video above. I have also link the products I used so if you are interested in buying any of the items you can do so. The items I used are inexpensive and are comparable to high end items in their class.


1) YSL Touche Eclat Neutralizer--Bisque
http://bit.ly/1WOdQ4c

Even though this is pricy (one of the 2 pricy items I used 😁), it is worth the money because it conceals as well as brightens plus it is easy to blend.

2) LA Girl Pro Concealer (used as a foundation)--Chestnut

I use these concealers like foundation because I think they give great coverage and is comparable to the Mac Prolong wear concealers. As you saw, I did not use the concealer on my entire face. The aim is to have a natural effortless makeup look. They cost anywhere from $1.99 to $2.99. You can purchase them here.

3) Black Opal Finishing Powder---Dark
This is one of my holy grill powders not because of the price point but because of the finish and quality. I have been using this powder for 17 years. When I started wearing makeup, this was one of the first powders I purchased and used exclusively. You can purchase it here.

4) WetnWild Eyebrow Kit---Ash Brown
WetnWild has some of the most affordable items with great quality. I have been using this brow kit for about 5 years and love that there is a lighter and darker shade. This is useful as I am able to blend and create a natural looking eyebrow.  What inexpensive products do you use on your eyebrow? You can purchase it here.

5) WetnWild Blush---Pearlescent Pink
This blush here is my go to everyday blush. It is natural looking and works like a blush and highlight in one. It gives you that subtle highlight because the shimmers are very finely milled. It also works on almost all skin tones and types. I have been using this blush for about 6 years. You can purchase it here.

6) Cover Girl Bronzer--Ebony
I like this bronzer but sometimes it shows up too red on my skin. Apart from that, I am in love with it. I use it as a bronzer as well as I use it as a contour. As a contour, it gives me the most natural looking chiseled face. I use it to contour my nose and cheeks occasionally my forehead. I used it on my forehead only when I do a full face of foundation which is rare. You can purchase it here.

7) NYX Sex Bomb Palette--Brow bone highlight
I love using this palette alone to do eye looks or just a single eyeshadow. My go to brow bone highlight is from this NYX Sex Bomb palette. It gives me that natural looking highlight. You can purchase it here.

8) Sleek Makeup Sunset Palette---Inner Tearduct Highlight

This palette is a staple of mine and I use it during all seasons. If you are not a fan of shimmers, then you might not like it. I love the depth and pigmentation of the colors. The price point is great for the number of shadows you get. Also, Sleek Makeup is a UK brand so the products are not available in US stores but as very accessible for purchase on the internet. You can purchase it here.

9) Benefit They're Real Mascara
Halleluja!!!!!! Hallelujaaaa!!!! This is my favorite mascara (the other expensive item I used that's not drugstore). It makes my lashes longer and fuller. It gives the falsies look but more natural. Whenever I wear this mascara I get asked what lashes I am wearing and I have to say "They're Real" LOL!!!!! It's the BOMB💥. You can purchase it here.

10) Colorpop Lipliner---LBB

This brand is changing the game of Drugstore products. They have a wide range of items that are high quality and of great price. In this video, I used one of their lipliner in LBB. This is a very versatile color and I think it can be worn in all seasons. Here I used it to line my lips and fill in the center with a lighter color to give me that ombre look. You can purchase it here.

11) City Colors Lip Balm---Dusty Rose

City Colors is another affordable brand that I like to use. They have a wide range of inexpensive lip items for all the lip lovers. In this video, I used a dusty rose color to contrast the darker plumy lipliner. You can purchase it here.

12) ELF Makeup setting spray

To set everything in place, I reached for my ELF Makeup setting spray. I like this setting spray because it is moisturizing on my skin and give it that natural glowly look. It also makes my face look fresh throughout the day. Another great in expensive product. You can purchase it here for $3.
Here are a few pictures from the look. Please remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel for more hair, makeup and fitness videos. Thank you for watching and reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...