Thursday, April 14, 2016

How to Wear a Loc Ponytail & avoid Traction Alopecia & Thinning Edges

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I am here to answer a question that I got asked recently. In summary, the question is "How to wear a loc ponytail and avoid traction alopecia and hairline thinning". To see the question and my advice see the video below.
If you have any thing you do to prevent hair line thinning while wearing your ponytails please share with the family. We can learn and teach each other.
Thank you for reading and watching. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...