Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Perfect Nude Lip Combo for Women of Color

Finding the perfect nude lip color is very challenging for women of color. They are either too light (which is very common) or they make us look very pale. From playing around with different nudes, I found a great combo that works with women of color and it does not require too much manipulation.
The combo I found is Nudestix Intense Matte Lip and Cheek Pencil in the color Purity paired with Jordana Lipliner in the color brown (purchase here). I used the Jordana lipliner to outline the natural shape of my lips and then fill it in with the Nudestix Purity lip pencil (purchase here). If you would like to see how I did it checkout my makeup video here or below.
As you can see it worked well for my skin tone and did not give me that ghost dead look. As I find more combinations I will share them. What is your favorite nude lip combo?
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
JB

4 comments:

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...