Monday, May 2, 2016

Wide leg pants and Crop top

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! I wore this outfit Saturday before last to have lunch with a friend. I though I posted it but Oops I did not. Anyhoo, here goes it.
This was my face for the day. Very simple natural makeup look. To learn how to get the look, checkout my Youtube video here.
For my outfit, I wore a high-waisted wide legged pants from H&M (this year but no longer in stores), Topshop crop top (old), Nina Ricci Sunnies (old), Citizen watch (old), LV speedy and Dolce Vita sandals (old).
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...