Monday, June 13, 2016

Bantu Knotout with Locs

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Today, I have the results from my Bantu Knots. I took them down a week ago. To prevent frizzing, I used the Hydratherma Growth oil but you can use whatever oil you have.
Before (with bantu knots)

Here are a few pictures of a simple style I put together. I will have tutorial with more styles coming up. I also post my daily hairstyles on Instagram (@junglebarbie1) and Snapchat (Thejunglebarbie).

I also have a video showcasing the process. Check it out below.

Thank you for reading and watching.
XOXO,
JB

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Syn! Your son is so handsome too. You really rocked the Bantu knots! I love the edgy look with the curls 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help you ste...