Monday, August 29, 2016

PopSugar Must Have July Box

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! If you follow me on Snapchat or Periscope you would have seen these items from my July Popsugar Must Have July box.
What is the PopSugar Must Have Box?
It is a monthly lifestyle box which include a variety of items from beauty, skincare, household, fashion, fitness etc.

How much is it per month?
It is $39.95 per month

These are the items that I received for review purposes.
 Joe Chips Classic Sea Salt Retro Chips – Value $1.50
I love chips and this was one of those chips that I ate as soon as I opened the box. I liked how crunchy it was with the perfect amount of salt.
 House of Pom Emoji Cocktail Napkins – Value $25
I love these coasters. I was not able to use them this summer but I will be next summer. I envision using them outside when I make Jamaican rum punch or some Jamaican lemonade. These will add the finishing touches to any drink.
 Pintrill Pineapple Pin – Value $12
Sunnylife Inflatable Swan Drink Holder – Value $18 
This inflatable drink holder was another piece that I was not able to use. I wanted to use it at a pool party to serve drinks to my friends. I think this will be a little different and the will think they are at a pool in Vegas.


Sachajuan Hair in the Sun – Value $32
I did not use this product in my hair because I think the product was not compatible with my hair type and texture. This is not to say the product is bad.


Michael Stars Porcelain Skinny Scarf in White – Value $30
Love a good hair tie and headband. I will be posting some picture on my Instagram on how I style it. Please follow me there at junglebarbie1.

Want to sign up for the Pop Sugar Must have box? Sign up here.

Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...